Monday, January 30, 2017

KARAMFILA on Etsy!

 Good Morning, Or evening depending on where you are reading this at in the world! Today I am SUPER EXCITED to share with you an amazing Water Color illustrator I found on Etsy!! While looking at digital paper for my next projects I came across a shop called KARAMFILA on Etsy, you can find here by clicking Here I was blown away! I had never ever seen anything that had come close to this while searching for digital paper and clipart! I started to look through her kits and was getting more excited as I went!! There was a "Mad Tea Party" set with papers and matching clipart!! I saw Macaroons, Donuts, Makeup, Valentines, Easter, BUT these were not your ordinary holiday papers, she uses elements such as sexy playful images, and the watercolor effect just pulls it together in a way that makes these kits fall into a class all their own! I knew I wanted to work with these but I knew I also wanted to be involved in showing them off! I contacted the shop owner Karamfila and told her how amazing I thought her work was and I would LOVE to do some projects! Here we are!! I hope that I have made her proud:) I chose my first project and It is a Valentines Journal, Even choosing a kit was so hard! She has three amazing Valentines kits in her shop to choose from and I was so torn I asked her to choose for me!!! I was given "In Love" a Paris themed paper pack that you can find linked directly Here. The heart shaped balloons, Eiffel tower, cupid, oh my was I "In love"! The other two paper packs are equally amazing! Don't forget that each paper pack will have a matching clipart set that you have the option to purchase also! KARAMFILA is running a few specials right now that you do not want to miss!! You can Buy 10 Items and save 50% off your entire purchase! Or you could buy 2 and get your 3rd free!! Dont forget you can also pick up her extended licence for her clipart for only 10.00! I can not say enough about this amazing shop and the wonderful owner, I hope to do many many more projects with these amazing paper packs and clip arts!! I have a few pictures of the Journal I made and will have an entire Flip though on my YouTube Channel that you can find Here. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to go on over an pick up your kits and clip art today!! Tell her Jenny sent ya! XoXo








No comments:

Post a Comment