Thursday, January 5, 2017

DoodleChips Creative Designer Eny Dunns Digital Kits!!

  Hello To all of my crafty peeps! For 2017 I have decided to focus on my Design Team obligations and my Social Media outlets so here we go!! I want to talk about a great friend and new digital designer on the paper crafting scene.. Eny Dunn of DoodleChips Creative ! I have been lucky enough to become part of her design team ! It such an honor to be part of Enys team!! I have watched her create from almost day 1 and with each project Eny inspired me more and more! She has a wonderful style and her approach is just what I like! If you watch Enys YouTube Videos you will never see her using a ruler to measure or fussing over tiny details.. she creates straight from the heart and that's what makes her shine!! You can check Enys YouTube out HERE. You can also join her Facebook Group by clicking here... I want to talk about her collections. Eny has done something few if any have done before, she has mixed holidays to create a unique fun way to create! For Halloween and Christmas she had created the "Holly' ween" Stamp set which mixed adorable elements to make an amazing set! The newest set in Enys Etsy shop which you can find HERE is called "Lucky In Love" in this set you will find hearts, clovers, and the FIRST DoodleGal!! Maggie! Eny will release Doodlegals in her stamp sets which I think is so fun! I personally have my stamp set and can tell you they stamp like a dream! Clean, crisp images and amazing quality for a great price! The digital papers were just released for this set and together you can not go wrong! If You want o check out Enys Instagram you can see some of her creations and her stamp set creations! Enys Instagram found here. Before I go I want to share a piece of Enys work with you all. I hope you find the time to take a look at the links above, I promise you will NOT be disappointed! xoxo Jenny Heft

                                          Created By Eny Dunn @ DoodleChips Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment