Monday, January 23, 2017

Digital Dollface available in Etsy!

I'm so glad you stopped by today! I'm sharing a little journal I created using some ADORABLE papers and Clip art from an Etsy shop called "Digital Dollface" Find the shop here Kellie is the owner and hand draws all of her amazing creations! These kits are great for Birthday Invitations, Journals, Planners, Tags, Paperclips and SO much more! I did a small journal that could be used for just about anything! I resized many images adding them as tuck spots, tag toppers and more! I personally think these are the most beautiful images that are so versatile! I've added some pictures of my project below and you can see a full flip through of this on my YouTube channel Here! Thanks for stopping in and until next time happy crafting! XoXo                               



No comments:

Post a Comment