Friday, January 13, 2017

DoodleChips Creative "Ladies Night"

 I am SO EXCITED to share with you another DT project for the amazing DoodeChips Creative!! I have not had this much fun creating in a long time!! Doodlechips has released yet
another home run with "Ladies Night"!! I showed one project I did with this kit previously but tonight I created a "Pocket Tag In A Bag" that is what I call this one!! I used a Valentines gift bag and covered the bottom part with the Lucky in Love Gold edition envelope paper, I then made two large tags and put two pockets on one of them.. I used the cut apart card backed on cardstock as inserts for the tag and other fussy cut elements in the kit for decoration.  I made a tassel to go on the bags handle and a few crape paper rosettes pulled it all together!! I have a few pictures below!!! You have to head over and pick these kits up!! I am obsessed!!! Check out DoodleChips Creative Here and grab these beauties!!! Thanks as always for stopping by!!




Check out My YouTube Here to see all of my latest projects in depth!! xoxoxo Jenny  

No comments:

Post a Comment