Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Doodlechips Creative "Lucky In Love" Digital kit/Stamps

Today I am here to share a Design Team project for Doodlechips Creative! I used the new Lucky In Love Stamp and Digital Paper to make up some Ephemera! Who doesn't LOVE ephemera!? I used watercolors for my first set and love how that turned out! The second set is more traditional pieces made with Enys digital papers and stamp set. Please head over to Doodlechips Creative Etsy shop and pick these up today! Support small businesses! Doodlchips Creative Etsy Shop. The stamps in this set give a flawless image and are so user friendly, Honestly I was never into stamping but this set has changed my mind! I can not stop using them!! Doodlegals will be introduced in Enys sets and the first in this set is named Doodlegal Maggie! So many ways to color and decorate Maggie! This is a perfect set for all your crafty needs!! Planner girls everywhere will just adore this set for planner spreads! Thanks for taking a look at my latest project!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment