Thursday, January 12, 2017

"Ladies Night" a Digital Kit by Doodlechips Creative

Hello!! Today I want to share a Design Team project I created using Doodlechips Creative new release! "Ladies Night" ... This kit is AMAZING! Everything you want from hearts, lipstick, Martinis! How can one go wrong?! I choose to make a Faux Dori...I used a file folder backed with heavy cardstock for my cover, punched four holes that I threaded with elastic from dollar tree, and made two inserts with cardstock and a watercolor paper stacks by Paper Studio. I decided I wanted "Maggie" to be the focus..Maggie is a Doodlegal in the "Lucky in Love" stamp collection, I had used watercolors and then stamped my Doodlegal onto that, fussy cutting her out! I used all the different cut aparts, papers and cards that this kit offered. I have a few pictures below.. Be sure to check out Doodlechips Creative to pick up your digital kits today! Thanks for stopping by! Xoxo




1 comment: