Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Ephemeras Vintage Garden Design Team Junk Journal~

  Hello Everyone!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my latest Design Team Project! Today I am sharing with you my first submission for EVG, working with the beautiful kit "Woodland Wings."  The images are so stunning and vivid it was hard to add much to them! I wanted the kit to be center stage! I used a variety of free printables available from EVG as well that matched the kit well. Be sure to head on over to Debbies Etsy and purchase one of her beautiful kits! Click here to check out EVGs Etsy! You can view my journal pictures and YouTube video as well as a short write up HERE. Check out the Facebook group EVGs Busy Bees and also the Vintage Junk Journals group! It is so full of ideas and inspiration be sure to drop in and say Hi Here.  It is such an honor to be among such talented ladies that have inspired me in so many ways, I am so excited to get started on my next project!!! xoxo




1 comment: