Sunday, February 12, 2017

Tunami Rose Planner! Rose Notecards Kit

Hey there all my crafty peeps! Today I want to share with you all a planner I made using Tsunami Roses new "Rose Notecards" digital kit! This was a bit out of my comfort zone but I have to say I was really having fun while making this, and I love the outcome! I used a Dori style binding so that the planner portion may be taken out and replaced when finished... I have a fold out design that has pockets and tucks to hold any additional items needed. I have added some pictures below and you can view the entire flipthrough on my YouTube chanel which you can get directly too Here. Don't forget to stop by Tsunami Rose on Etsy and check out these amazing kits for yourself!! All of Daisys kits are 2.50 ALL THE TIME! Check her out Here. Make sure you check out Tsunami Roses fan page also ! Click Here to head directly over there! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment