Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bling and Beauty MY NEW STORE Opens is May!

I'm SO EXCITED to tell everyone about my new store opening in may online! "Bling and Beauty" is going to be an affordable option for crafting embellishments such as handmade bead sprays, handmade altered embellishments, fabric and paper flowers, metal pieces and much more! This has been an idea for me for some time now and my dream is coming together! I want to thank all of my "Scrapping Sisters" in my Facebook group for the support and continued encouragement through this process! I have enjoyed making handmade items for myself but it wasn't until my Facebook groups feedback did I realize there was interest in buying these items. Projected date of opening is May 1st and I will post a link to my store and facebook business page as that date nears! I have a few pictures of some bead sprays and flowers I made by hand for various projects! My Instagram is for my facebook group "Scrapping Sisters" as I mentioned above and my sister and I post our work here, My work is always #JunkJournalJenny check us out here Instagram. Thanks as always and Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment