Monday, March 28, 2016

My First Featured Publication!!

I am SO excited that March 2016 was my first publication In Faith Crafter Magazine of one of my Junk Journals! I was asked by the amazing editior Anna to make a Junk Journal and have it featured in her magazine! I got to work putting my all into this journal.  I am going to share pictures with you in this post and also give you a link to the 2 part YouTube video flip through so be sure after part 1 you are sure to click onto part 2! I am honored to have been chosen when there are SO many talented people in the industry! An oppurtunity to showcase something i love to make and have my work recognized is an amazing feeling! i hope you enjoy taking a look as much as i enjoyed making it! Flip Through links Below

YouTube Junk Journal Flip Through Part 1
YouTube Junk Journal FlipThrough Part 2












No comments:

Post a Comment