Sunday, October 23, 2016

Tsunami Rose Design Team Flipbook and Junk Journal

Hey Crafty Peeps! I'm here to share my October 2016 DT projects using Daisy Collins new "Tea Party" kit! This kit had me the second I laid eyes on it! I mean who dosent love cakes, desserts, and yummy tea?! The color combinations make this very shabby chic. I personally used glimmer mists and choose to cool aid dye, food color and coffee dye my pages, leaving them each with a beauty all their own. If you want to check out the full flip of my Junk Journal do so HERE and if you want to see my flip of my flip book you can find it Right here. Below you will see a few pictures of both and don't forget to stop into Daisys Etsy shop By clicking here and her blog which you can find Here. Take advantage of her sale and grab some amazing digital kits! Thanks for stopping by xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment